ADNOC, one of the world's largest oil & gas companies, is heavily investing in digital innovation. The company is looking closely at AI, IIoT, blockchain, AR/VR, advanced analytics and other disrupting tech.
Several senior representatives from ADNOC are attending the Go Digital Oil & Gas summit in Abu Dhabi on 18 - 19 March
Below are a few names of the confirmed attendees from the company:
- Khaled Al Blooshi, Vice President, Digital Projects & Innovation, ADNOC
- Khaled Yousef Al Awadhi, Digital Project Manager, ADNOC
- Rajan Palakkal, Manager, IT Applications Information Technology Division, ADNOC Drilling
- Abdul Hamid, Chaudhry, Team Leader, Process Technology Research Centre Division, ADNOC Refining
- Nidal Ghanayem, Team Leader, Process Automation Plant Operations Division, ADNOC Gas Processing
- Al Meqdam Mahmoud, Program Manager, Upstream & Downstream Solutions, ADNOC
- Yara Alatrach, Reservoir Engineer, AI Digital Champion, ADNOC Offshore
Find the full list of speakers and attendees here.