The most promising startups will gather at Go Net-Zero Energy virtual event to pitch and present their solutions that will help oil & gas achieve net-zero targets - 26-27 January 2021.
Interested to present your solutions to the oil & gas majors and connect with them? Here is how Go Net Zero Rising Stars competition can help you.
Go Net-Zero Carbon Energy Summit will focus on practical actions the oil & gas industry can take to rise to the challenge of energy transition.
The event will gather major oil & gas and energy players, cleantech innovators and everyone who is interested in the what, how and when of the low carbon transition in the oil & gas industry.
Events facts and figures
On the second day the event offers an opportunity to start-up companies to present their solutions to the event audience at Go Net Zero Rising Stars: lighting talks.
27 Jan 2020
12:30 PM (GMT Time), Online
Who we are looking for:
- Cleantech and low carbon solutions providers
- Digital technologies providers (AI/ML, predictive maintenance and monitoring and other technologies that can help decarbonise oil & gas operations)
What will you get:
- 7 minutes speaking slot in the agenda. You can pitch, run a technical demo and demonstrate your solutions to convince the audience that your company will make a difference in helping oil & gas to achieve net-zero!
- Full marketing support before, during and after the event
- Exclusive video interview promoted on social media to highlight your participation in the competition
- Virtual booth stand with marketing lead generation tools
P.S. There is a special prize for the competition's Net Zero Rising Star winner (to be decided by the judging panel and the audience)!
PRICE: 3,000 EUR