The most promising startups will gather at Go Circular virtual event to pitch and present their solutions that will help plastics value chain to achieve sustainable targets - 10-11 March 2021.
Interested to present your solutions to the brand owners, chemicals or petrochemicals companies and connect with them? Here is how the Go Circular Rising Stars competition can help you.
Go Circular Business Summit will focus on practical steps in the transition to low carbon circular economy.
The event covers the entire value chain and creates opportunities to connect with the industry players in different segments
Events facts and figures
On the first day the event offers an opportunity to start-up companies to present their solutions to the event audience at Go Circular Rising Stars: lighting talks.
10 March 2021
14:30 PM (CET Time), Online
Who we are looking for:
- Innovative/Breakthrough recycling technology start-ups
- Digital technologies providers (artificial intelligence, digital watermarking in recycling sortation, plastic tracing, automation)
What will you get:
- 5-7 minutes speaking slot in the agenda. You can pitch, run a technical demo and demonstrate your solutions to convince the audience that your company will make a difference in helping plastics value chain to achieve sustainable targets!
- Full marketing support before, during and after the event
- Exclusive video interview promoted on social media to highlight your participation in the competition
- Virtual booth stand with marketing lead generation tools
- Your company is in the first stages of operations
- Your business is focused on a single product or service that you want to bring to market
- Your company is incorporated or registered for less than seven years