A call for all circular economy for plastics industry startups!
Are you interested in presenting your innovative solutions to help the plastics value chain to accelerate towards a low carbon circular economy?
The 3rd Go Circular conference is launching the Go Circular Startups Competition 2022 for the most innovative solutions to address the transition to low carbon circular economy!
Go Circular conference covers the entire plastics circular value chain starting from petrochemicals companies to brand owners. Main idea of the event is to have discussions around not only recycling technologies but also economic feasibility.
16:00, 28th April
We are looking for start-ups meeting the following criteria:
- Less than 5 years in the market
- Up to 50 employees
- Turnover up to £10m
- Present technologies or innovations with the potential to accelerate towards a low carbon circular economy
What is included in participation:
- 5 minutes speaking slot within a competition session
- Full marketing support before, during, and after the event
- Exclusive promotion on social media to highlight your participation in the competition
- 1 complimentary ticket to the 3rd Go Circular conference with the technical site visit to the Port of Antwerp
TO APPLY FILL THE FORM ON THE RIGHT BY JANUARY 31->
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Gaukhar on email@example.com, +44 203 813 4637