We want to make sure that you are able to connect with your peers regardless of the current travel restrictions. This is why the Downstream Central Asia conference is going hybrid this year and provides an opportunity to participate in the event virtually.
WHAT IS A HYBRID EVENT?
A hybrid event is a type of event which merges a live (offline) and online events. The live event still takes place in a physical venue but it is attended by virtual delegates through an online platform.
The hybrid event setup will give you the chance and flexibility to join us in Bucharest in person or virtually from anywhere in the world.
Attending the Downstream Central Asia virtually you will have full access to the content and networking tools via the online event platform.
€ 1,099 - Full price
Downstream Central Asia will also be back in a traditional offline format for the first time since 2019. We strongly recommend advance registration.
€ 2,199 - Full price
Whilst nothing compares to face-to-face interaction, our new hybrid event format is designed to overcome the physical barriers and integrate experiences between live and virtual attendees as much as possible.
- Both live and on-demand viewing access to the same speakers, presentations and panel discussions.
- All attendees will get full recordings of the event and can revisit sessions and speakers after the event.
- Live polls, chat, Q&As and contests will help you stay engaged and connected.
- Regardless of your mode of attendance, you will have access to a single, joined delegate list on our platform/mobile app with the attending status (online or physical) clearly signposted.
- You will be able to chat and arrange meetings with anyone, either in-person or via powerful in-app messaging and video conferencing tools.
- Virtual meetings and chats will be open before and after the event.