CIS Perochemicals is an event for all professionals involved in the petrochemical value chain in Russia and the CIS region: from C-Level and project managers to engineering and business development. All practical and based on real case-studies the event is full of informal networking opportunities and insightful round-tables and discussions.
WHO WAS THERE
Politics and Business: Go together?
- Once PE tariffs are announced, U.S. PE industry will need to postpone capacity expansion or will oversupply regional markets
- Challenging economical and geopolitical conditions lead to a decrease of FDI in Russia
- Industrial players are not ready yet for the import substitution
Advantaged feedstocks for the petrochemical industry
- Ethylene demand grew faster than ethylene capacity additions over the past 5 years, leading to high global operating rates.
- This situation will reverse in the next 5-7 years as a large build out of ethylene capacity takes place
Integrated oil majors
Chief Projects Officer
WHAT OUR ATTENDEES HAVE TO SAY
Sales & Business Development Director
Rich content. Good speakers. Incredible networking opportunities
Congratulations! The organization keeps improving year by year!
Head of the Department, Development of the Petrochemical Industry
Thematic round tables and sessions on precise topics were very usefull and interesting