CIS Petrochemicals is an event for all professionals involved in the petrochemical value chain in Russia and the CIS region: from C-Level and project managers to engineering and business development.
All practical and based on real case-studies the event is full of informal networking opportunities and insightful round-tables and discussions.
WHO WAS THERE
POLITICS AND BUSINESS: GO TOGETHER?
- Once PE tariffs are announced, U.S. PE industry will need to postpone capacity expansion or will oversupply regional markets
- Challenging economical and geopolitical conditions lead to a decrease of FDI in Russia
- Industrial players are not ready yet for the import substitution
ADVANTAGED FEEDSTOCKS FOR THE PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRY
- Ethylene demand grew faster than ethylene capacity additions over the past 5 years, leading to high global operating rates.
- This situation will reverse in the next 5-7 years as a large build out of ethylene capacity takes place
Vice President for Refining and Petrochemicals
HOW A SMALL PRIVATE COMPANY WAS DEVELOPING A MEGA-CRACKER PROJECT
- Carbon Holdings is a mid-to-downstream petrochemicals developer and operator headquartered in Egypt. The Company was established in 2008 for the purpose of making long-term controlling investments in the downstream oil and gas sector.
- Carbon Holdings aims to establish itself as the largest integrated petrochemicals producer in Egypt.
- Some of the advantages the company has in SUEZ economic zone are low labour and utility costs, however, there are such challenges as Egyptian infrastructure, logistics, imported equipment, which the company has to deal with
Chief Projects Officer