CIS Petrochemicals is an event for all professionals involved in the petrochemical value chain in Russia and the CIS region: from C-Level and project managers to engineering and business development. All practical and based on real case-studies the event is full of informal networking opportunities and insightful round-tables and discussions.
WHO WAS THERE
POLITICS AND BUSINESS: GO TOGETHER?
- Once PE tariffs are announced, U.S. PE industry will need to postpone capacity expansion or will oversupply regional markets
- Challenging economical and geopolitical conditions lead to a decrease of FDI in Russia
- Industrial players are not ready yet for the import substitution
ADVANTAGED FEEDSTOCKS FOR THE PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRY
- Ethylene demand grew faster than ethylene capacity additions over the past 5 years, leading to high global operating rates.
- This situation will reverse in the next 5-7 years as a large build out of ethylene capacity takes place
Integrated oil majors
Chief Projects Officer