REGISTRATION AND MORNING COFFEE MIXER
GENERAL INDUSTRY CONTEXT
- Macroeconomic Review of the World Economy in 2021
- A New Global Player – The SIBUR/TAIF Merger
- Evaluation of the Efficacy of Petrochemical State-support Measures in Russia
POST-COVID AND MARKET IMBALANCE
- Worldwide Petrochemistry – Fallout and Lessons from 2021
- Energy Crisis 2021: The Causes and Consequences for Petrochemicals
- Evolution of Global Output – Are Investors Getting Cold Feet
- The Collapse of Supply Chains. The Situation in the Global Marine Freight Market
- The Chinese Economy: As Clear as Dishwater. How is the structural demand for petrochemical products and their output evolving in the world’s leading importer, and what should exporters fear?
DISCUSSION: ARE THINGS ACTUALLY IN A BAD WAY OR DOES FEAR HAVE MANY EYES?
The Petrochemical Industry has benefited greatly from the market imbalances of 2021 but is suffering loses on other fronts. What is the current balance between negatives and positives in the fluctuating market?
DECARBONISATION AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT. PART ONE: STRATEGY AND PROJECTS
- Overview of Carbon Management Practices: Is Global Standardisation Possible?
- Realistic Outcomes of COP26
- An Outline of Carbon Regulation in Russia
- Petrochemical Complexes and their Needs: Solar Power Generation
- ESG Bonds or Green Bonds: Will this be a Necessary Tool in the Petrochemical Industry
- Kazanorgsintez’s Biopolymer Plant Project
DECARBONISATION AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT. PART TWO: PRACTICE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Key Petrochemical Industry Innovations: Electric Pyrolysis and Furnaces
- PLA (Polyactide) Technology: Prospects in Russia
- The Production of Commercial Carbon Dioxide by Capturing Petrochemical Production Emissions
- The Water Recycling System and the Reuse of Wastewater – Innovative Directions: Low Capex and Predictable Opex. Examples of Implementation from Leading Factories in Europe
- CO2 Capture from Flue Gasses of Technological Furnaces
A NIGHT TO REMEMBER – CELEBRATORY 10TH ANNUAL COCKTAIL RECEPTION: PRIZES, GIFTS AND SURPRISES FOR ALL!
MORNING COFFEE MIXER
MEGA-PROJECTS. RUSSIA AND THE CIS REGION
- Amur Gas Chemical Complex: Raw Material Profile and Technologies
- Baltic Gas Chemical Complex: Project Status
- Irkutsk Polymer Plant: Project Profile, Construction Progress and Sales Strategy
- NKNK’s New Ethylene Complex: Project Status
- Lukoil: The Petrochemical Complex in Perm and Budenovsk
- Tatneft: Strategy in the Petrochemical Field (Taneko’s Petrochemical Projects and the Purchase of New Petrochemical Assets: Togliattikauchuk, Alko-Nafta, Safpet, a Dehydrogenation Unit, a Contract with Versalis for the Development of a Site in Togliatti, a Joint Project with KazMunayGas for the Production of Butadiene and, Butadiene Rubber Based on Tengizchevroil Raw Materials
- Overview of Petrochemical Projects in Central Asia
DISCUSSION: HAS RUSSIA AND THE CIS REGION RETAINED KEY BENEFITS FOR INVESTMENT IN PETROCHEMICAL OUTPUTS?
Or have we become “one of” the regions where the conditions are not the worst for capital projects? Governmental industry incentives – real aid or “moral support”?
THE DEEPENING OF PETROCHEMICAL CHAINS
- An Overview of Options for Deepening Petrochemical Chains. Can Russia be Competitive in the Global Upstream Manufacturing Market
- SIBUR’s Development of Isocyanate Technology: Project Updates
- Deepening the Propylene Chain:
Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat’s Superabsorbents
Epoxy Resin Complex Construction Project in Omsk
- The Monetisation of Minor Pyrolysis Products
- Deepening the Ethylene Chain. LAO Technologies: A Fast-Growing Area of Ethylene Demand
- Deepening the Ethylene Chain. 1,3-Propanediol
SMALL AND MEDIUM PROJECTS. RUSSIA AND THE CIS REGION
- Kazanorgsintez’s Expansion Projects: LDPE / EVA-100 and Polycarbonates
- Ufaorgsintez’s Renovation of Polymer Facitilies: New PE - 250 thousand Tons per Year
- BSK’s Construction Project of a PVC Emulsion Production unit with a Capacity of 50 thousand Tons Per Year
PROCESS OPTIMISATION AND DIGITALISATION
- Overview of Complex Digitalisation Cases
- Production Data: Practical Cases and the Results of Implementation of Data Management Systems at Petrochemical Facilities
- The “Digital Twin” as a Component of Licensed Supply of Polymerisation Technology
- Simulation of the Pyrolysis Process – the Way to In-Line Optimisation of the Raw Material Basket
- End-to-end Production Optimisation
- In-line Gas Dynamic Models of Industrial Furnaces – A Digital Decarbonisation Tool
LIFE AFTER LIFE. SECONDARY POLYMERS AND CHEMICAL RECYCLING.
- Polymer Recycling. An Overview
- Depolymerisation of PET Waste Technologies
- The Production of Polyols from PET Waste
- Petrochemical Raw Material Recovery Technologies
SPECIAL PRESENTATION: OVERVIEW OF THE “HYPOTHETICAL” PETROCHEMICAL PROJECTS IN RUSSIA
- VNHK – Is the Interest Still There?
- Gazprom Neft: The Promising Petrochemical Complex at the Omsk Refinery.
- Gazprom: Ethylene and Polyethylene-650 in Astrakhan by 2027 and a Gas Chemical Complex in Yamal in partnership with SABIC
- Udmurt Petrochemical Company