We want to make sure that you can connect with your peers regardless of what the future holds about the lockdown regulations and travel restrictions. This is why CIS Gas Monetisation conferences scheduled for 20-21 of April 2021 will be hybrid!
What is a hybrid event?
A hybrid format is a type of event which merges live (offline) and online events. The live event still takes place in a physical venue, but virtual delegates attend it through the online platform.
The hybrid event setup will give you a chance and flexibility to join us in Moscow in-person or virtually from anywhere in the world.
We will open the registration with the virtual-only pass if you cannot travel, and be sure not to miss anything.
The registration for the physical event in Moscow is open (you will get the virtual benefits too!)
Whilst nothing compares to face-to-face interaction, our new hybrid event format is designed to minimize silos and integrate the experiences between live and virtual attendees as much as possible.
- Both live and on-demand viewing options to the same speakers, presentations, and panel discussions.
- All attendees will get full recordings of the event and can revisit sessions and speakers after the event.
- Live polls, chat, Q&As, and contests will help you stay engaged and connected.
- Regardless of your mode of attendance, you will have access to a single, joined delegate list on our platform/mobile app with the indication of attending status (online or physical)
- You will be able to chat and arrange meetings with anyone, either in-person or via powerful in-app messaging and video conferencing tools.
- Virtual meetings and chats will be open before and after the event.