Representatives of LUKOIL - one of the largest publicly traded, vertically integrated oil and gas companies in the world will once again join us at our annual conference to exchange knowledge and experience on key project management issues.
The company has recently started construction of a delayed coker complex at their Nizhny Novgorod Refinery. Its launch in 2021 will help reduce our total output of fuel oil by more than 2.5 times (Lukoil Annual Report, 2018).
Join us to hear Lukoil-Nizhegorodniinefteproekt’s experience in integrated digitalization of the entire asset life cycle.
WHO WILL I MEET
- Head of the Department for Organization of Construction and Project Control (Moscow)
- Senior Manager, Development of Petrochemistry (Moscow)
- General Director (Nizhny Novgorod)
- Director of Capital Construction (Romania)
- Chief Executive Officer (Rostov)