The Russian market is growing, and the country is moving towards more refined base oils and higher quality lubricants. That is why one of the key topics of the 7th CIS Base Oil & Lubricants conference is the transition from Group 1 to Groups 2 and 3 in Russia, and its impact on pricing, market trends and end-users’ requirements. The event was organized in partnership with Rosneft Lubricnats
DIGITALIZATION FOR THE LUBES INDUSTRY
- A lot of different disruptions coming from the industry.
- Businesses need to find a way to stay ahead of the competitors, adapting to a digital economy that has the power to transform how the lubricant business is done.
Digital Transformation Director
LUBRICANTS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- ACEA European Oil Sequences cover light-duty passenger cars & heavy-duty trucks.
- EELQM is a voluntary quality management system for automotive engine lubricants – but ACEA requires marketers making claims to comply with EELQMS.
Adri van der Ven
USED OILS RE-REFINING GLOBALLY AND IN RUSSIA
- You need to establish a good legal framework in a country for efficient used oils re-refining. That is what happened in Europe with the Directive in 2008 and reviewed in 2018
- Seven years ago in Russia people were reluctant. Since that many prejudices have been removed and the attitude towards used oils recycling is different
Dr Fabio Dalla Giovanna
Business Development Manager