We are a growing and friendly team based in North London. We create awesome conferences and are always looking for creative people with the drive for innovation and growth.
BE A PART OF A DRIVEN
AND DEDICATED TEAM
It is not just a job. We offer an exciting, and rewarding career path in the events industry. Whether you join us in marketing, production, sales or research, you’ll contribute to connecting international businesses and creating meaningful conferences.
INTERN - Russian speaking
WHY TO APPLY?
- An internship with us is a great chance for graduates to gain practical experience in the conference business and valuable employability skills. Whether you join us in marketing, production, sales or research, you’ll start contributing to projects immediately.
- The internship will provide hands-on experience with responsibilities that will aid personal development. You’ll learn from diverse and talented people in a friendly company that encourages creative thinking.
- Salary: Paid Internship
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Fluent in English and Russian languages (both written and spoken)
- Required Experience: N/A
- And if you perform well, there’s a good chance you’ll get to interview for a full-time position.
INTERESTED IN JOINING US?
If you are interested in working at Globuc, fill in the form and tell us more about yourself. Support your application with a non-generic cover letter.
HOW WE’LL REWARD YOU:
Training and on-going development
We will contribute towards training courses and conferences that help you learn and grow in your role with us.
Salaries reviewed every 12 months
To ensure equal pay for equal work and that we recognise and reward when your responsibilities increase, we review salaries annually.
We provide bi-weekly, internal knowledge-sharing sessions on a wide variety of fascinating topics.
Globuc will contribute to your private pension scheme.
Free eye test and glasses
We provide a free eye test once a year and contribute to the cost of glasses for display screen equipment work.
Our employees are awarded an extra day off for their birthday. This day is on your birthday or the next working day for you to have a great birthday party or some rest after it!
Our dental plan will contribute 100% of the cost towards preventive treatment and 80% for minor and major dental treatment.
Team building and socials
We regularly organize social get-togethers for our team including sports days, Friday socials and a renowned Christmas performance where every employee has a chance to shine!
Paid volunteer time
As a team, we support the Marine Conservation Society, and the company sponsors paid time for the whole team to clean the beach in Brighton and the river Thames in London.