We are a growing and friendly team based in North London. We create awesome conferences and are always looking for creative people with the drive for innovation and growth.
BE A PART OF A DRIVEN
AND DEDICATED TEAM
It is not just a job. We offer an exciting, and rewarding career path in the events industry. Whether you join us in marketing, production, sales or research, you’ll contribute to connecting international businesses and creating meaningful conferences.
DELEGATE SALES EXECUTIVE
Working as part of a high-performing sales team, you will be responsible for growing delegate sales across our conference portfolio, managing existing accounts and winning new business.
With customers in over 30 countries, this is predominantly a phone-based role.
YOU SHOULD APPLY, IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Comprehensive understanding of the sales process and value proposition to enable you to consistently deliver in this role
- A minimum of 6 months experience within B2B sales with a track record of hitting targets
- Consultative sales approach
- Proven new business development
- Effective time management, with the ability to work across multiple projects
- Speaking a foreign language is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and natural ability to establish a rapport
- Strong team-orientation with individual accountability
- Energy & enthusiasm
YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Understanding the industry and current sustainability trends to discuss and engage with prospective clients
- Learning quickly and adapting to new markets and topics
- Engaging with clients on the phone and developing lasting relationships
- Researching your own prospects and generating sales leads
- Keeping the internal CRM system up to date
- Working closely with peers and management to deliver value for the company, clients and team
- Contributing to the overall team result through open communication and pitching of ideas
- Meeting weekly and monthly targets to ensure event revenue objectives are met
INTERESTED IN JOINING US?
If you are interested in working at Globuc, fill in the form and tell us more about yourself. Support your application with a non-generic cover letter.
Your message has been accepted
HOW WE’LL REWARD YOU:
Training and on-going development
We will contribute towards training courses and conferences that help you learn and grow in your role with us.
Salaries reviewed every 12 months
To ensure equal pay for equal work and that we recognise and reward when your responsibilities increase, we review salaries annually.
We provide bi-weekly, internal knowledge-sharing sessions on a wide variety of fascinating topics.
Globuc will contribute to your private pension scheme.
Free eye test and glasses
We provide a free eye test once a year and contribute to the cost of glasses for display screen equipment work.
Our employees are awarded an extra day off for their birthday. This day is on your birthday or the next working day for you to have a great birthday party or some rest after it!
Our dental plan will contribute 100% of the cost towards preventive treatment and 80% for minor and major dental treatment.
Team building and socials
We regularly organize social get-togethers for our team including sports days, Friday socials and a renowned Christmas performance where every employee has a chance to shine!
Paid volunteer time
As a team, we support the Marine Conservation Society, and the company sponsors paid time for the whole team to clean the beach in Brighton and the river Thames in London.