We are a growing and friendly team based in North London. We create awesome conferences and are always looking for creative people with the drive for innovation and growth.
BE A PART OF A DRIVEN
AND DEDICATED TEAM
It is not just a job. We offer an exciting, and rewarding career path in the events industry. Whether you join us in marketing, production, sales or research, you’ll contribute to connecting international businesses and creating meaningful conferences.
RUSSIAN SPEAKING DELEGATE SALES EXECUTIVE
YOU SHOULD APPLY, IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English and Russian languages, written and verbal
- Comprehensive understanding of the sales process and value proposition to enable you to consistently deliver in this role
- A minimum of 6 months experience within B2B sales with a track record of hitting targets
- Consultative sales approach
- Proven new business development
- Effective time management, with the ability to work across multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills and natural ability to establish a rapport
- Strong team-orientation with individual accountability
- Energy & enthusiasm
YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Understanding the industry and current market trends to discuss and engage with prospective clients
- Learning quickly and adapting to new markets and topics
- Engaging with clients on the phone and developing lasting relationships
- Researching your own prospects and generating sales leads
- Keeping the internal CRM system up to date
- Working closely with peers and management to deliver value for the company, clients and team
- Contributing to the overall team result through open communication and pitching of ideas
- Meeting weekly and monthly targets to ensure event revenue objectives are met
WHY TO APPLY?
- An internship with us is a great chance for graduates to gain practical experience in the conference business and valuable employability skills. Whether you join us in marketing, production, sales or research, you’ll start contributing to projects immediately.
- The internship will provide hands-on experience with responsibilities that will aid personal development. You’ll learn from diverse and talented people in a friendly company that encourages creative thinking.
- Salary: Paid Internship
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Required Experience: N/A
- And if you perform well, there’s a good chance you’ll get to interview for a full-time position.
INTERESTED IN JOINING US?
If you are interested in working at Globuc, fill in the form and tell us more about yourself. Support your application with a non-generic cover letter.