Rosneft Lubricants joined the 6th CIS Base Oils and Lubricants conference as a Lead Partner. RN-Lubricants specializes in production, marketing and sales of lubricants, special-purpose fluids, and greases intended for applications in passenger and commercial vehicles, as well as in a variety of industrial equipment.
Currently, Rosneft Lubricants is the second largest producer of lubricants in Russia and is actively working on the global market. Rosneft structure includes 5 major enterprises that produce lubricants:
- Novokuibyshevsk Oils and Additives Plant;
- Oils plant within the structure of Angarsk Petrochemical Company;
- Oils plant of RN-Lubricants in Ryazan;
- Rosneft – Moscow Plant Nefteprodukt;
- Refinery of Slavneft-YANOS (a share in the Company’s property)
Also, the Company structure comprises relevant research institutes: OJSC SvNIINP and RN-TsIR.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Deputy Director, Standardisation and Technology
will deliver a keynote presentation about the company recent plans and projects at CIS Base Oils and Lubricants
23 MAY 2018